Sorry, can't help myself here:
Hey look, on the bright side, maybe Trump will stop sucking and get something done...
Guy is going to more effective outside, anyway.
I really wonder if he was trying to get fired with that interview. Anyway, I’m sure a lucrative book deal is right around the corner…
@Tom C: "Guy is going to more effective outside, anyway."
Tom, are you a Bannon supporter? Or do you just back him because he's on team Trump?
Like him or not, you have to admit that Bannon's brilliant, unlike the Maine People's Alliance that spent $100,000 on an election they lost to a guy that ran his campaign out of his garage in his pajamas. The lefties lost the governor's election twice, CD-2, and CD-2 went red the last presidential election, as well. Mike Tipping is the biggest loser on the planet - but don't take my word for it, look at his laughably pathetic record.
The "white supremist" charge is a lie because the lefties fear him so much.
Pelosi never told the truth in her life.
They call everyone they are afraid of a "racist." Yawn. Just like that loser Mike Tipping. lol.
Don't count this Bannon guy out.
AC, that was a whole lot of talking around your simple question, lol.
"But... but... Hillary! Pelosi! Chicago!
"Businessmen are evil false advertisers! Walmart is evil! The racists are peaceful! The racists are the irrelevant lunatic fringe! The racists are Soros funded plants!
Hell, on another thread one of the dipshits here referred to the war on drugs as a liberal crusade. Can you believe this re-writing of history? Talk about fake news...
It's fun to see the Trumpswabs dodge and weave. They don't know what to say or who to support or their ass from their elbow from their foot in their mouth.
One year ago this week, Steve Bannon was asked to join the Trump team. He accepted for one year and took a sabbatical from Breitbarrt. The year is up and on August 7, Steve advised Donald that his year was up and he was not going to extend. Steve Bannon was the last conservative standing in the White house and now Trump is alone. Steve walked out this afternoon as he promised and he chaired the editorial board meeting this evening at Breitbart.
President Trump chaired a meeting at Camp David today on our military and security issues. A quarter century ago, the politburo called Russian generals in for a conference. They asked the generals what it would take to subdue Afghanistan. After lunch the generals returned with their decision. It would take 50,000 troops for 50 years. The politburo folks were stunned. That was it. Russia left Afghanistan as the British did in 1841.
I hope somebody told Donald Trump about this. I hope there was somebody at the Camp David meeting who DARED to tell him.
Trump is now completely surrounded by Democrats. Bannon was the last counterbalance. I expect the transformation to Schwarzenegger-like capitulation to the left to commence in 3-2-1...
The tearing down of civil war memorials, the MSM support for Hiliary, its continued support for the swamp and Hiliary, Trump's capitulation on too many fronts, should show the deplorables that Trump's presidency was just the first shot across the bow of the swamped ship of state.
We have just begun to fight, it always gets worse before it gets better, just look at the last two three decades. We have been mired in the shit of the beltway for many many years, it had to get this bad for the sheeple to notice and many still haven't.
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a Confederate statue statue erected by Democrats; and why? Because Democrats can’t stand their own history any more and somehow it’s Trump’s fault? Insanity!
Matt is right, you talked a lot but you didn't actually answer the question.
You did say you liked his political savvy, but what I meant was, do you like his political (mostly populist) views?
Looks like the New York/Goldman Sachs crowd won the battle of the West Wing. No wall on the Mexican border, jobs will continue to be exported, the rich will get richer.
The fools fell for the populist/nationalist rhetoric but in the end it will be just like it always was…
You are making a demand for virtue signaling, because if I don't walk the rhetorical line, then you think I can be labeled a "white supremisist".
That what Nancy Pelosi, Mike Tipping and the losers at MPA do. I laugh at those losers.
Had a list. Offered to serve the President for one year. Time to move on…not away…on.
Win the election. Check
Constitutional originalist in the SC. Check
Cut regulations and release the power of our economy. Check
Destroy the lying, corrupt, seditious press...... Make it hurt!
A great deal has been accomplished despite what the corrupt press reports.
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria./brokered a ceasefire.
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 1,000,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again
43. 'Buy American and hire American
44. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
48 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
49. Denied FBI a new building.
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
52. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in egypt.
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, to trim the fat. restructure and improve efficacy of their branch.
@Tom C: "You are making a demand for virtue signaling, because if I don't walk the rhetorical line, then you think I can be labeled a "white supremisist"."
Well, no, you can support Bannon's populism without being a racist (though most would say it's a fine line).
I just thought you were more of a traditional Ted Cruz type conservative (i.e. wary of establishment republicans but not full on populist).
I'm against big corporations and big banks, I'm against racism and politics of demagoguery and I'm against globalism that weakens the power of the individual, and I'm against government corruption.
I'm for the working man, and I believe in a meritocracy.
I'm against politics that manipulates stupid sheep to act on primal impulses, and that relies on their supporters to act against all self-interest and logic.
So, that means I'm against Democrats.
Yet you support The SCROTUS, whose mono-syllabic rants epitomize the exploitation of primal impulses. Baaaaaaa.
Trump is the best thing for working people this country has ever seen.
Lefties are brainwashed into feeling smart and snarky when they say bad things about Republicans, meanwhile the Democrat party has been bleeding the country and the inner cities dry.
"Trump is the best thing for working people this country has ever seen."
Well it's still pretty early yet. He hasn't done any tax reform, he hasn't done anything to change health care, he will most likely have to raise the debt ceiling.
He certainly talks a big game and that plus a shitton of corporate handouts has convinced a small handful companies to keep factories here but many factories are still being shipped to Mexico.
I'm not going to stand here and say that Hillary would have been better, because that's pretty silly, but to say that he's done anything for the working man is a bit of an optimistic stretch. To this point, it's mostly been talk. Lots and lots of talking.
Lots and lots of one and two syllable words repeated over and over so other fatuous slobs can understand him.
Not for lack of trying. He's been bitterly resisted by the Congress on both sides, by corrupt professional politicians drunk on money and power, who want to keep the corporate Slave Nation intact because they are getting rich serving the globalist overlords.
Meanwhile, the ex-Goldman Sachs treasury secretary of our anti-establishment, anti-Wall Street, anti-Elite prez took a trip with the wife to Fort Knox, to confirm that the gold reserve is safe. Lol. She turned it into a fashion post on instagram, and then took offense to someone calling her out on it:
“Aw!!! Did you think this was a personal trip?! Adorable!” she wrote. “Do you think the US govt paid for our honeymoon or personal travel?! Lololol. Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country? I’m pretty sure we paid more taxes toward our day ‘trip’ than you did. Pretty sure the amount we sacrifice per year is a lot more than you’d be willing to sacrifice if the choice was yours.”
She actually said the woman was "adorably out of touch." Lol.
Let them eat cake! Make America great again!
Why you can't afford health insurance.
"Not for lack of trying. He's been bitterly resisted by the Congress on both sides, by corrupt professional politicians drunk on money and power, who want to keep the corporate Slave Nation intact because they are getting rich serving the globalist overlords."
Right but part of the criticism is that he doesn't know how to work congress or the media. He just yells at them and then is surprised when they yell back.
How many four and outs and interceptions have to happen before you decide to stop blaming your offensive line, your receivers, the other defense.... at a certain point, it's the quarterback's fault.
Yah, I remember when health insurance was extremely affordable, before Obama screwed it up. Those were the good old days, right Tom? What were you paying for your Mega or Blue Cross plan back in then?
About $420 a month. Now I'm paying about $670 for the same cr@ppy insurance I can't use for anything. That's an increase of $3,000 a year, or about 60%.
Thanks, Obama and your billionaire buddies!
Please, my rate went up 8-10% every year before ACA. You're probably paying the same amount you would have been had the ACÁ not gone into effect. The myriad problems with insurance and health care isn't Obama.
$5500 a year for a $10k deductible and 20% contribution after that, pre-Obama. Oh, the salad days!
Well, it s#cked, then, and we thought it couldn't be worse.
... Then came Obama....