A bit of political soul searching lead me to......
Dr. Ron Paul.
Until about a three weeks or so ago I was an avid Mitt Romney supporter, even going so far as to work on his campaign here in the State as a volunteer director. I, like many, dismissed Ron Paul as a crazy libertarian who had no chance of becoming the next GOP candidate for President much less winning the election, that was until I heard him on the GOP debate. While out of my mouth I was saying "Go Mitt Go!" in my head and in my heart I was agreeing with what Dr. Paul was saying. After the second debate I realized that I needed to do a bit of soul searching to see who I really supported and by the time the third debate came around I realized that it is Ron Paul who I want to be the next President, not Mitt Romney.
I would highly encourage everyone on the forum to look at the facts about Ron Paul before you dismiss him;
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* He is in favor of replacing the Federal Reserve Bank
* He is pro-life
Dr. Ron Paul in my mind and in my heart is the perfect example of what a servant leader should be I am going to gladly support him with word of mouth, my check book and my myspace page.